Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pregnancy Update: 29 Weeks Recap!

How far along? 30 weeks today!

Total weight gain:  24 pounds

Baby’s size/development this week:

Maternity clothes:  My stomach is starting to get too large for my "small" maternity shirts.

Miss anything? Not feeling whale-like.  Easy tasks being easy (i.e. getting out of bed)

Food cravings:  I am attempting to make a 3-layer coconut cake today, if that tells you anything...

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!

Sleep:  Not too bad.  Laurel was raspy and congested so I was up a lot in the night worrying about her, repositioning her, making her drink water, etc.

Best moment of the week: Realizing that the pretty severe pelvic pain I Had earlier in the week wasn't permanent.

Nursery:  None to speak of.

Weddings rings on or off?  On!  An improvement over last pregnancy when they were off at this juncture.

Belly Button:  In!

Movement?  The movements are going transitioning from "cute" to "yeow!"

Labor signs? NO!!

Weird pregnancy thing of the week:  Not weird, but pretty sure I have Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD) and earlier in the week, it HURT.  Rolling over in bed was extremely painful, as were stairs, and even walking.  I was worried that the next 10 weeks were going to be a nightmare, but it seems like it's gotten better with some rest.  I'm going to try backing off the super stretchy poses in yoga and see if that helps.

Daddy is feeling: "Pretty good, all things considered!  My hamstrings are kind of sore, which I'm pretty sure is due to my back issue, but other than that, I feel pretty good.  I feel better having taken that Advil...I just need to get through the day." (<--That's what he said when said "Daddy, how are you feeling!?)

Mommy is feeling:  Slow and lumbering

Workouts this week: 
Sunday: Rest due to pelvic pain
Monday: Rest due to pelvic pain
Tuesday: Aqua aerobics at gym
Wednesday:  2 mile walk with the family in the warm spring-like air
Thursday:  Aqua aerobics at gym with Daddy!
Friday: No workouts but a pretty active day cleaning, getting Everett from daycare, shopping, etc.
Saturday: 35 minutes on the elliptical 

Books I'm Reading/Media I'm Ingesting:
BOOKS:
Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance
Patanjali's Yoga
Black Faces in White Places
PODCAST:
Outside Podcast

Looking forward to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment