Sunday, March 24, 2019

Pregnancy Update: Week 30 Recap!

How far along? 31 weeks as of yesterday!

Total weight gain:  25 pounds

Baby’s size/development this week:  At 30 weeks, the baby was almost 16 inches and 3 pounds!  Whoa!

Maternity clothes:  Definitely!  Picked up a few new items off the Buy/Sell/Trade this week, including two nursing tanks, which I'm looking forward to since I've never had official nursing attire before!!

Miss anything?  Not having back pain when I have an active day.  Being able to keep up with my kids when they run or ride their bikes down the trail.

Food cravings:  Need to do my late-pregnancy Peanut Butter Bumpers cereal for dinner ritual coming up here soon!!  t😁

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!

Sleep:  Sleep has been pretty good this week.  We actually got 8 hours last night, which was a good feeling.

Best moment of the week:  The WHOLE weekend!!  We went to the OSU Museum for Biological Diversity's open house yesterday, took a walk at the OSU wetlands yesterday and today, a walk down Walhalla, and had a play date with one of Everett's preschool friends.  The weather was great and it was so nice to get outside and play.

Nursery:  None to speak of.

Weddings rings on or off?  On!

Belly Button:  Stretched and weird but in-ish.

Movement?  Yes, especially when I eat ice cream and other sweet treats.

Labor signs? NO!!

Weird pregnancy thing of the week:  Last night my belly button was sore, I think from my rapidly expanding stomach.

Daddy is feeling: Daddy has been sick all week and not feeling the best.  He missed his long run on Saturday, which was a first for him.

Mommy is feeling:  I got up early with the kids on Saturday and Sunday to let Chad sleep for an extra hour or so in the mornings this weekend, and then we had a busy (but kind of relaxing??) weekend, for which I was up to the task.  The extreme exhaustion of a few weeks ago seems to be waning, so I'm happy I can pitch in and do more right now!!

Workouts this week: 
Sunday:
Monday:  2 mile walk with the family
Tuesday:
Wednesday:  Prenatal yoga class at Give Yoga
Thursday: 2.25 mile walk with the family
Friday: 
Saturday: Two 1.5 mile walks in the great weather with my family :)

Books I'm Reading/Media I'm Ingesting:
BOOKS:
Black Faces in White Places

PODCAST:
Outside Podcast
On Point: "To Improve Breastfeeding, Babies Get Their Tongues Clipped.  Is It Necessary?"

MOVIES:
Moonlight

Looking forward to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment