Sunday, April 21, 2019

Pregnancy Update: Week 34 Recap!

How far along? 35 +1

Total weight gain:  I was 164.4, which is a total weight gain of 29 pounds so far.

Baby’s size/development this week:  Baby is approximately 5 pounds 12 ounces!!!

Maternity clothes:  So many dresses and yoga pants

Miss anything?  Everett still keeps talking about how he misses running with me and how we're going to do it again this summer!! ❤❤❤

Food cravings:  Mmmm, food.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really.

Sleep:  I have been waking up at 4:00 lately and not able to fall back asleep for at least an hour.  That kinda sucks.  I've also finally had to start getting up to pee in the night, which probably doesn't help things.  I'm impressed that I made it so long before having to do so.  Probably ruined my bladder. 😂

Best moment of the week:  The Earth Day Celebration with the kids was pretty awesome, but tiring.  Easter today was really fun, and I got to rest while Chad took the kids to Lowe's and Lucky's, so it was the most rest/quiet I've had all week and it was very restorative.  Also Chad is brewing beer while I write this and the kids are sleeping upstairs, and this is also pretty awesome.

Nursery:  Nope!  We are vaguely considering what sleeping arrangements will look like...I still have no idea. 😂

Weddings rings on or off?  On!

Belly Button:  Stretched and sad looking.

Movement?  It's still kicking around in there.  The movements aren't as pronounced as before, but definitely still there!  Also, baby just had the hiccups.  I freaked out last weekend thinking that it was moving less and went to St. Anne's to get a non-stress test...they told me that the test and baby's responses looked "gorgeous."  So now I am doing kick counts every night...yeah...

Labor signs?  I'm not in labor yet, or anything, but things are definitely starting to feel real.  Part of why I couldn't sleep at 4:00 AM was low cramping in my stomach.  It didn't feel like contractions exactly, but just...headed in that direction.  My stomach has felt crampy all day and I'm having tons of Braxton Hicks.  I'm starting to feel tired again and I'm getting so big that I'm starting to have thoughts of labor as a tantalizing mirage instead of "that fucking hard work that I kind of don't want to do."

Weird pregnancy thing of the week:  I think I had some pretty intense sciatica today...

Daddy is feeling: Chad has been working a lot which has been fun for him, but also stressful at a time when I'm slowing down.  We're both trying to simultaneously get shit done and just hang in there.

Mommy is feeling:  Tired.  Crampy.

Workouts this week: 
I did some Momma Strong workouts earlier in the week and one prenatal yoga session at home with Chad, but most of my working out has been running around chasing kids, gardening, etc.  Maybe I should be doing more, but honestly I'm getting to the point where just getting through the day seems like a workout unto itself.

Books I'm Reading/Media I'm Ingesting:
BOOKS:
It's hard finding the energy to read at the end of the day, so we'll see if I can actually finish anything!

PODCAST:

MOVIES:  I just started watching the last season of Terrace House Karuizawa and it is on point!

Looking forward to: EVERETT TURNS 5 TOMORROW!  EVERETT + LAUREL are having a birthday party on Saturday and I'm super excited about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment