Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pregnancy Update: Week 33 Recap!

How far along?  33 weeks on 4/15.

Total weight gain:   30 pounds on 4/15…ugh.

Baby’s size/development this week:  I don’t know.  This thing is freaking huge, get it out of me!

Maternity clothes:  I’m getting too fat for some of my maternity clothes.  Go figure.

Miss anything?  Not being huge.  Not being slow.  Not being swollen.  Not having an achy pelvis.  Not having a sore back.  Being able to roll over without pain when I’m sleeping.  Being able to sleep on my stomach.

Food cravings:  I just want to mindlessly eat, which I’ve been doing too much of, which has been making me gain more weight, which is probably contributing to my being swollen and unhappy.

Anything making you queasy or sick?   Nope!

Sleep:   Sleep is still going pretty well!  I have been enjoying sleep a LOT.

Best moment of the week:   I had a great weekend with Chad and Everett!  We got LOTS done in preparation for the baby.  We cleaned up all the stuff from our new mattresses that we just got, Chad put screens in all the windows, we cleaned off our back patio, did a little gardening, went through all the baby clothes.  We also had lunch with a friend and talked running, which was fun!

Nursery:  We started making room for the baby’s clothes.

Weddings rings on or off?   OFF, oh god!  My fingers are so swollen!  And last night when I got home, I realized that I no longer have ankles…I am so depressed!

Belly Button:   It’s somehow still in.

Movement?  The tiny human is just bopping around in there, keeping me engaged with it.  One of the few PERKS of late pregnancy – it’s really fun to feel the little human you created moving around and swishing all around your stomach.

Labor signs?   No…and I know I’m not supposed to wish for them yet (and I don’t, not *really*), but I’m starting to be ready to get this thing out of me.

Weird pregnancy thing of the week:   I had a nose bleed when I woke up the other day.  I have no ankles.  That’s just great.

Daddy is feeling:   Busy with work!  Busy with finals at school!

Mommy is feeling:   Blah.  Like I can’t wait for this to be over.  Large.  Overwhelmed.  Tired.  Fat.

Workouts this week:  I went on a couple walks and am planning on upping my walking game in the next couple weeks.  It makes me swollen while I’m doing it, but it’s supposed to be good for you…

Books I'm Reading/Media I'm Ingesting:
Mostly just the Gilmore Girls because I am too lazy and tired to care.


Looking forward to:  OMG MY SON IS TURNING TWO ON FRIDAY (4/22)!!!!!  I’m super excited about spending the day with Chad and Everett on Friday!  Then I’m looking forward to a visit from relatives and grandparents on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment